Re: Who has rights to comment

> PS: a short list of non-experts ;) :
> George Washington , Abraham Lincoln , Albert Einstein , Alexander Graham
> Bell , Thomas Edison , Rush Limbaugh
> Galileo, Rembrandt, Rodin, Bonticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo,
> Caravaggio, Van Gogh, Manet, Monet, Goya, Picasso,...
> None of them either went to college or completed college.
>
> So they would not be experts in the traditional sense either... ;)

Are you Kidding? To be an expert means to have mastered a field by
formal education or self study.

Your list of examples only gives persons that had fully dedicated
their life to their subject. Hence they are all experts. Many of them
had formal education on their fields, that is the case of almost all
the painters (note that there wasn't colleges for painters, but they
learned from older masters in arts schools or by personal education).
Einstein got a formal Ph.D. in Physics. Galileo went to study Medicine
at the University of Pisa but gave up and ended studying Mathematics
in the same university where he got his first position. Picasso
entered the school of fine arts in Barcelona in age of 13 (he was not
a "good" student but he did get formal education in the field).
Moreover you only listed genius from their fields. I am sorry to say
most of us (at least me), can not be considered a genius in UI.

Even though I concur that all opinions should count. I agree that the
opinion of an UI expert should be taken more carefully than my own
opinion.

Paulo