Re: Message Indicator: Listing apps in menu even if they are not on

Op vrijdag 06-11-2009 om 16:36 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Jeremy
Nickurak:
> I believe strongly that the only things that should show up in the
> menu should be the things that are *currently running*, or in the very
> least are explicitly listed as the ones that should show up as
> launchers in the menu, either via a whitelist/blacklist preference
> dialog.

Maybe just use checkboxes in the menu to indicate which application is
running (and clicking them would start/stop the application)?
Checkboxes are a concept most users understand (I think).

--
Jan Claeys