Re: Message Indicator: Listing apps in menu even if they are not on

I must agree.

It feels now very odd to see the Systems menu without any icons (only
to open a submenu like Administration or Settings with tons of icons
in it). All other menus in the panel have icons (applications and
places). I don't see why Systems doesn't. I knew something was
perturbing me and now I see the problem, as mac_v said, it is the lack
of consistency. And now we have the indicator applet (which is a mix
between a launcher and an status display) also avoid icons. That is
two menus with and two without icons.

Paulo