Re: Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

Hi ,

Recent update in the Lucid specs:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NotifyOSD#Work%20for%20Lucid

 " Change in position: The top of any notification bubble should be
positioned near the bottom right corner such that if the bubble grows to
its maximum height, it is snug at the bottom right corner. Confirmation
bubbles should use a slot immediately above that notification bubble
slot."