Re: Lucid theme - window controls location

On 12 March 2010 18:58, Dr. David Alan Gilbert <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If it was part of the new theme and it was just a matter of going to
> appearance and flipping to another theme or customising to the way
> you like them then I haven't got a big problem with it

Same here, but that would go against SABDFL's plans, in that "A
guiding principle in Ayatana is to *reduce* customisation, not
increase it." - which I agree with, when the reductions/other changes
are shown to provide benefits beyond their cost.

At the moment, the window control placement and order seem to be
costing a lot of time and goodwill, without any clear benefits :-(

Cheers,
Dave B

--
http://www.witchesband.com/