Re: GSoC '10 Idea : NotifyOSD improvements

Mark,

With this focus on colours and subtle changes in brightness, what's the plan
for accommodating users with vision impairments?

Under the outline you've given, users with even simple red-green colour
blindness would not be able to distinguish what the severity of a message
is.  With a complete lack of reliance on movement or position, some users
may have a very difficult time interpreting the various messaging idioms
being discussed here.

So what's the accessibility plan here?

Thanks,

Sohail Mirza