Re: [Less is More] Nautilus Context menu

I think a better solution would be for the "Search" button in the upper menu
to default to searching within your current location. Isn't that already the
default behaviour? I see no value in adding a Search option to the context
menu -- the context menu should be offering quick access to file information
and manipulation tools; if you are having to search for something, you've
already given up hope on the "quick" aspect, no?

-Scott