Re: Unexpected close functionality

I agree with David.

Fix the bug with Rhythmbox opening in the last state, and let's do that very
soon. It's been around for two years, which is far too long.

I don't agree that minimize should minimize to the notification area, and
close should close the program for those particular applications. We'd only
be creating another problem - people would expect it to minimize to the
window list/dock/whatever they're using for window management, like all
other programs.

I think because these particular apps are designed to run in the background
and are used often when multitasking, we should keep the close button
minimizing to the notification area unless they specifically choose "Quit."