Re: Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Nicholas Ipsen(Sephiroth_VII) <
sephiroth7vii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think it'd be better to keep the ordering static and alphabetical, in
> order to make it easier for users to establish muscle memory of how to use
> the menu.

I don't agree. What if I have 10 applications that support sound settings?
Will they all always appear in the list? That would be horrible user
experience.

Will only *running* applications be there? Then no muscle memory can be
developed, as the list will be populated and re-sorted when new application
runs; this will cause some applications change their location in the list.

Alex.