Re: Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

How complex do we need to make this? Until there's a bit more specs on
the windicators, I'm quickly becoming of the opinion that to add them
there would be unnecessary clutter for all but media apps that already
have internal volume. The panel sound app should be one volume slider
by default, and add an option to show or hide additional sliders for
each app. Those that want it get it, but the average user who doesn't
care anyway will not be harmed by overly complex and confusing design.