Re: Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

I think that was a joke, a reference to an Internet meme.

On May 4, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Alex Launi <alex.launi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:03 PM, David Hamm <davidthamm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Problem: All your sound are belong to the sound icon.

Wait what? That barely even means anything at all.
Do you mean that the problem is that only a master volume slider is quickly
available? That's an observation; what's the *problem?* All of your sound
comes out of one set of speakers too, is this also a problem?

What I'm getting at is that I think this whole discussing has been trying to
design a solution to a problem yet to be determined. What's *wrong* with
what we've got currently, and why.

--
-- Alex Launi