Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

> A valid point I got from a Mac user: Selecting the file to use quick
> look is more often used than actually opening the file (because it is
> quicker …). That would be a problem if we actually had quick look or
> another kind of preview. ;)

Again, I think some of you are giving *way* too much importance
to "most used" and treating it as if it meant the same as "the
only one used".

It seems to me that you only payed attention to what this Mac
user had to say because he mentioned that quick look is "more
often" used. I insist that non-opening actions being done
"more than very rarely" (that is, not necessarily "more often"
or even just "often") can be enough to make single-clicking
quite annoying at time.

This reminds me of Google's auto-correction. It's an awesome
feature 99% of the time, but when I search for that uncommon
proper name that looks like a misspelled common word, it's
annoying to the point of hair pulling.