Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

I forgot to add something, sure we could use a Windicator for Selected
Files, but i think we still should deliver something like the Notice in the
Mockups, the Notice's only purpose is to cancel the Selection anyways, so
its just a quick click if you mess up your Selection or change your mind.

The Windicator on the other Hand could hold a whole Array of Functions and
might look something like this:

O <--click*
3 Folder selected (78 Objects)
497 MB total
-Archive these Files
-Encrypt these Files
-Synch to U1
-Synch to Dropbox
-Copy to Location
-Move to Location
-Send to..

I hope i didn`t get something fundamentally wrong about the Windicators, if
so, please enlighten me ^^.