Re: "Intuitive"

I think "intuitive" absolutely depends on "consistency" and "pattern".
>From a designers perspective it is highly recommended that every program
and every task on a specific os do follow a common consistent pattern
(look & feel). That's why apple is so so successfull when it comes to
user experience (Although I think that there are still enough spots
which could be improved). But I think we can beat that on the Linux
desktop, if we want and work together.
>From a developers perspective, it's great to have the freedom to code
your program like you want it to look and feel. But it breaks the user
experience if done inconsistent with the os.

I really am looking forward to the forthcoming of the Ayatana project.

-Stefan