Re: "Move to", "Copy to", "Send To.."

"Why do you recommend moving it to "Move" ? "

Throwing something away (aka deleting) should be more of a physical
action. Right clicking and deleting just doesn't have the same weight.
I've also seen basic users have trouble navigating the context menu
because of its breadth and navigate to the desktop just so they can
drag the file to a trash can.

Hence why I recommend when an item is selected having a trash icon
appear in the lower right of the screen.

Having trash tucked away under the move menu is for the more clicky
types, and merely a way of hiding it if such a possibility comes to
fruit.