Re: Updating UI issues

I enabled automatic updating on my Nexus One, and I have to say it's a
bummer! While dealing with updates all of the time can be a drag, I miss
being notified of new releases of software because those notifications give
me the opportunity to read changes and learn about new features. So, if we
do get to a point where we're automatically updating applications, it would
be nice to still let users know that their applications have been updated
and display changes.

David