Re: Design problem: Menus hidden by default in Unity

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 23:38 -0300, Conscious User wrote:

> I should mention, though, that in my opinion the fact that Unity merges
> the titlebar with the panel makes the dragging slightly more intuitive:
> you drag the titlebar to the thing it's going to be merged to. Perhaps
> *too* slightly to make a difference, but does help.

that's one hell of a point there ;)
now how do you know how best to drag it back out of there?
drag handles should help us find draggable areas on objects more
easily.. is there any spec on how and where such "handles" should be
used in design?

And altogether.. moving away from GNOME more and more, is there a HIG
for Ubuntu Unity design at all?