Re: Launcher and Panel Overlap

It went from a small panel residing on the upper right of the screen only,
to a more traditional full-width panel like Unity's. I'm not sure if they
have edge resistance yet, as they never did while I was using it. It is a
possibility, and a good idea too.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast