Re: Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 15:34, Niklas Rosenqvist <
niklas.s.rosenqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> GonzO have you forgotten that sometimes people require a email client if
> their mail server doesn't support a web interface? People in these
> discussion threads seem to want to rule out that people aren't using the
> computer in the same way as themselves.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm saying
that web-mail users (even if they're 100% of the user base) still should
have room for indicators and things. I'm a strict webmail user that would
*LOVE* to have indication of mail in the panel, and don't have it right now.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: -= jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx =-