Re: Oneiric Dark Toolbar

The problem here isn't the dark toolbar wasting space, it's just making the
space taken more apparent. The issue is the new Gnome 3 settings application
wasting space. The new toolbar is only a color; it does not take up any
additional space.

I'm in support of the dark toolbars. I think they draw a nice distinction
between the UI/interface, and the user content. As it stands, dark toolbars
help the user focus on the content in the window. A dark panel helps this,
but dark toolbars draw a cleaner separation between content, and the tools
that act on that content.