Re: Unity2D -- wow! (And hidden window buttons)

@Eylem Koca: I also think your way. I disagree with the idea of not having
an Ubuntu button on the top panel. User Sashin proposed this as a solution:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/unity-shell/+spec/better-ubuntu-button-bfb(mockup
here:
https://sites.google.com/site/gandreoliva/hybridbutton )

Really I think its oversimplification of things. Not everyone wants an
"elementary-style" OS GUI, really. Simply there is a limit in simplification
of things. I simply don't understand the reason for oversimplification.
People simply don't want fullscreen in every application they work. I
remember that Unity was first created for space efficiency. But really,
there is **a lot** of space now. Why hide important things like window
controls and Ubuntu button? Things that are common for a lot of operating
systems...