Re: Colored text on the clock for imminent or expired tasks/appointments?

Am 12.09.2011 19:36, schrieb Jo-Erlend Schinstad:
Ok, I can see the argument about color blindness. But in this case, I
think three colors are warranted because there are three different kinds
of notifications. First when a task becomes doable. Many tasks are known
and planned for a long time before you can actually start working on
them. They may depend on other peoples progress, for instance. If
someone is delayed, then you postpone the start date. Perhaps someone is
making more rapid progress than expected, etc. So, when a task becomes
startable, then I would like to be notified of that. So I have a quick
look to see what it's about and the indication goes away and I keep
doing what I was doing and forget the whole thing. Luckily, I've also
set a reminder for that task. I want these kinds of indications to
differ from the startable indications because they're more urgent. Then
there are the tasks that are overdue. Those certainly must have a
different color and it should be red.

Blue is fine for startable tasks. Red is fine for overdue tasks. But
what about the remaining reminders? I really would like an indicator-way
of solving all these cases.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad