Re: Overlay scrollbars

But Stefanos

no one talk about desktops - particularly big screens for home or
production where is enough space for normal scrollbars,  where the
global menu also ..is not a solution (as it never was for big
screens).

All peoples talk here about small screens - this is the main target of
Ubuntu OS ?
Normal desktop user ? No one think about ?