Re: How to disable Music "Available for Purchase"

for some people and in some places it's much more important to keep track of
your internet use than in others.
for instance the way some places in the world have internet usage caps for
some plans that are so low a few youtube videos will easily put someone at
their cap.
so while one search might not be much they do add up.
it doesn't have to be a privacy issue for it to still be an issue.