Re: Fwd: stop quick hide application top menu on top task bar

For what it's worth, I've pretty much stopped using menus since I started
using 11.04. There are times when I forget menus even exist and stand there
wondering how to perform some action - especially in applications I am not
familiar with. Other applications with complex menus, such as gimp, have
become much harder to use - I can no longer use muscle memory to hit menu
items.

There is no reason for an option. Window buttons and menus should be always
visible, otherwise global menus do not make sense.