Re: Are Workspaces the right model?

I cant really make an opinion on kde activities as the last time i used it (briefly) was on 4.5 and over a year has passed and we are at 4.7 so might be a good time to try it out again. As far as i can tell the concept is great and would love to start using something like that, but i just cant leave unity.. ;/

Maybe this other concept / mockup might be similar to "sets" or some of the other points being discussed:
http://www.techdrivein.com/2011/03/how-about-firefox-4s-panorama-like.html