Re: Fwd: Serious issues

I was pointing out that this configuration is not suitable for every user, the Inkscape users acting as a prime example. It is nearly impossible to find a default configuration that will work well for everybody, and the current default setup works best for a majority of users. I'm not opposed to making configuration more accessible, but changing the default to make a minority of users happy is not an acceptable solution for anyone.

I mentioned this because I felt these users had a valid complaint, and wanted to share a workaround for this complaint that they can do now. I apologize for trying to be helpful.