<Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num Pad 4> - suggestion for enhancement

Hi All,

Just wondering how people would feel if the <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num
Pad 4> was modified so that the following behaviour would be followed:

   1. On first select of <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num Pad 4>, current
   behaviour is retained, ie align to left side of screen and resized as
   appropriate.
   2. On second select of <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num Pad 4> (within
   given time limit), window left border is moved to the right such that the
   unity launcher is visible.
   3. On third select of <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num Pad 4>, window is
   restored to the original position (before the <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> +
   <Num Pad 4> sequence of selections were performed).

Personally I would like the 3rd option to be available for all the <left
ctrl> + <left alt> + <Num Pad #> options. The behaviour I'm thinking of
would be the same as to how <Left Ctrl> + <Left Alt> + <Num Pad 5> behaves,
with the exception that some  limit would be applied to it remembering the
original position (eg either based on releasing the left control and left
alt keys or maybe based on some arbitrary time limit).

Cheers,

James