Re: Notifications in unity

> and who will do the explanation ? you ?>> will you be the one holding the hand of every new non technical user ?

Yes, i think that's what he's suggesting.

I think you missed the entire point of Jo-Erland's message. He's
saying with the current design, you won't need to hold their hand for
long. It's not hard understand the concepts presented, so even
non-technical users will grasp it fairly quickly. Once they know, they
don't need to be taught again.