Re: More information in indicator menus

Den 18. nov. 2011 22:03, skrev Matt Richardson:
Recently Ian Santopietro made some mockups for how Unity might look on a phone or a desktop. I love the way his phone indicators look and the amount of information they show and I think we should migrate them to the desktop. I have done a mockup below to show how they would display:

Beautiful mockups. Should this style also apply to applications menubars? If that's the case, would it also be used when the app is not maximized? If it doesn't apply to them, do you think it might be a little inconsistent? I'd love to hear your ideas about this.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad