Re: Notifications in unity

I like the idea of if you're watching something on TV you can, providing
they are using the same account, continue watching what you were watching
on you're tablet, phone or laptop. That would be really handy if you had to
go out or do something.

Joshua Topolsky wrote an editorial on Engadget about similiar behaviour, he
called it the 'continous client', it is really worth a read and is
incredibly relevant -
http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/26/a-modest-proposal-the-continuous-client/.

The Trillian IM app implemented this and it was great, you could be having
a conversation on a mac and then when you pick up your mobile, further
messages are delivered there instead and you can continue your convo
seemlessly on the go.

This kind of behaviour between TV's, Phones, Tablets, Laptops & Cars would
be amazing, and a fantastic selling point.

(Initially accidentally sent this to Mika only, oops sorry)