Re: drag to launcher - "raise" or "pop-out"?

If I'm dragging an MP3 file (or set of MP3 files) into, e.g. Totem, what exactly can I do with them? Regardless of where I drop them on the window, it will play them, which only differs from "Open" in labeling. Why should the launcher icon be any different?

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
Ofer middangeard monnum sended"