Re: Unity sidebar improvement.

"
options to add a

This mean this can serve as a utility replacement(nothing too flashy) to
docking apps   "
what a funny keyboard i have !
i was saying here

"options to add a dedicated side for media/other selected apps

This means that this would serve as a utility replacement(nothing too
flashy) to docking apps "

thanks
-joy