Re: Unity Interface in Ubuntu 12.04

I had similar thoughts once, but now I think this:
when you open Nautilus you have a menù on the left, fully
customizable, that allows to choose the folder you need to open. So in
Unity bar you need "only" to open Nautilus, then choose from its menù.
Operations lasts 2 clicks for folders in menù.
Where is the necessity to add names to icon? It seems faster, but you
need: right click and left click, just the same number of operations
at least. Does this configuration slow down Unity? Does this
configuration look like different from Unity style?

In my opinion Unity is a Desktop Environment that educates people on
the rational use of desktop computers.

My two cents,
Supernova