Re: Integrating Google's NaCl could help solve the Chicken and egg dilema in ubuntu?

AWESOME. Truly, the only thing that is miss on Ubuntu often is the apps.
Many application are either available only for windows, or in some cases
mac, or just are not updated properly.

This will be a big step forward.

Kudos