Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

This thing broke my heart! It really did. I'm not protesting here or
providing some reasons to bring it back or something. People who build
unity have every right to take it in the direction they want  but
could we please have it back in the name of making Precise nice for
power users? It is a well deserved feature. Even a dconf setting will
work! :(