Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

On 08/02/12 20:25, Owas Lone wrote:
This thing broke my heart! It really did. I'm not protesting here or
providing some reasons to bring it back or something. People who build
unity have every right to take it in the direction they want  but
could we please have it back in the name of making Precise nice for
power users?

Well, no. But John can probably elaborate on all the things we found that really do affect power users - heavy multi-taskers especially - and have fixed in this release. It's been a big focus for us, I hope you like the result on balance, even if this one piece is a disappointment.

Mark