Re: Difficulty switching between windows

With all due respect, I don't understand what you are complaining about.

Alt+Tab will by default switch to the last used window. If you cycle it by Alt+Tab, Tab etc then it will cycle through all applications (and windows). Alt+Grave will switch between windows of the same application.

Super+1-0 allows easy switching between windows. Just press the shortcut and your window pops up. If there are more than 1 window of that app then SPREAD opens.

I do NOT agree that Ctrl+1-0 should be an alternate shortcut for Super+1-0. What's the point? Super+1-0 works fine.

Another shortcut available to you is Alt+F1 to use the up/down keys on the Launcher while left/right allows access to icon shortcuts.

Still another is to use Super+Tab to cycle between Launcher items.

Frankly, your comments make me wonder if you've even used Ubuntu. The keyboard shortcuts available in Ubuntu are numerous and very well thought out. Far superior to what Windows offers.

Play around with Ubuntu on Precise and try out these shortcuts.