Re: Difficulty switching between windows

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:21 PM, nick rundy <nrundy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With all due respect, I don't understand what you are complaining about.

A feature can exist, but if a user has difficulties using it, then the
problem is elsewhere: documentation and marketing.
I had also the same difficulties switching between apps/windows, until Jo
described all of the alternatives.

Other users may want a simple video that explain all of this aspects (like
the ones of multitouch gestures).
When the mouse was integrated into computer the first time, users find
books in the package explaining how to click on the button and move the
mouse.