Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:33:37 +0000
From: mark@xxxxxxxxxx
To: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nrundy@xxxxxxxxxxx; unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

    On 27/02/12 00:22, Omar B. wrote:

        I agree startup applications is not something that you would use
        frequently and the only item inside is the "Gnome Login Sound"
        (which i also believe is not the correct place for it either, as
        i was looking how to disable startup sound a few days ago in
        more logical places like user accounts or sounds but did not
        find it , so i had to do an online instructions search...).

    Agree, that's a terrible place for the login sound - it's a hack
    surfaced to the user. Please file a bug.

    Mark