Re: Ubuntu, Toolkits, Precision, and the Future

While I'm sure that is the intent, no, Qt doesn't look 100% native. It
looks MOSTLY right, but it is still off. Things like the buttons looking
slightly different, randomly using bold for button text, still using GTK 2
(just nitpicking there, I'm sure that's being worked on).

And that's partly the point: yes, they work, but we have a sort of uncanny
valley situation arising with Ubuntu except the definition of what is
"human" for Ubuntu is nowhere to be found.