Re: Include MyUnity By Default

On 28/02/12 03:47, Ryan Gauger wrote:
I am not sure if we are the ones who deal with this stuff, but I think (along with another person at OMG! Ubuntu! That MyUnity tweaking tool should be installed by default. CCSM is too complicated for the beginner Ubuntu user. MyUnity is a great easy-to-use tool for everybody. Just my two cents...

Absolutely not. The codepaths we think are widely useful should all be exposed in normal options, the rest are subject to being whittled away once we have tested them properly if they don't make it through the testing.

Mark