Right-Click File to Display Option to Set Wallpaper

Hello everybody. I was just thinking: it would be nice if we added an option to the right-click menu for images in Nautilus or any other location, like the desktop, and have an option on that menu to "Set as Desktop Background/Wallpaper". Linux Mint has this feature, and so does Windows and OSX (I think OSX does, not completely sure). I think other Linux distributions also have this feature. So I was thinking, why not Unity? I think this would be good to implement into the Ubuntu desktop. Thanks!!!

---Ryan

Follow ups