Re: "run command" in Dash

> But having to type "run" before your command is slow. Also, that
> doesn't cover the case where you want to search Dash for the word
> "run".
>
> Not only that, but we're right back were we started. You would need to
> put the dash in a separate "command mode" anyway. We already have
> basically this. The only difference is how it's accessed.
>
> A separate lens is a good idea, though it shouldn't be installed by default.

yea the lens icon wouldnt be installed by default. The "run lens" is already a lens it just doesnt have its own lens icon. Notice how you can access other lenses when pressing alt+f2. The user could then install the icon if they need it from the future scopes section in usc.

a quicklist entry in bfb however might be ok by default.