Re: Right-Click File to Display Option to Set Wallpaper

On 03/01/2012 01:55 AM, Ryan Gauger wrote:

Of course we could keep that option, but also add the menu option like I requested above. It adds functionality to Unity and lets the user get things done faster. It is faster than first opening up the image and THEN right-clicking to set as wallpaper. Thanks!!!

---Ryan

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not die but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Well I should have explained more - I think that the current option is sufficient . I really don't like the overcrowded Windows menus . And Nautilus' menu isn't too skinny either , so I think that an option that infrequent shouldn't be placed there (when it's easily accessible from the photo viewer) . The problem only stays for some newcomers , but I still think adding another entry to the menu in Nautilus isn't a good idea .

Petko