Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

I was totally positive to your previous statements, about reducing as much
of the choices available. But then Suspend/Hibernate first need to function
properly like it would on Windows/Mac. Currently this is not the case with
me at least.

Your second suggestion isn't too bad as well to keep "everyone" happy,
while still keeping the default OOTB experience clean.

With metta, Chris