Re: Ability to remove Spaces-Icon from launcher for my parents :)

Den 15. mars 2012 23:05, skrev nick rundy:
I enjoyed this video :)

I was impressed by how fast he figured out the Dodge behavior of the Launcher. He even said that he Likes the Launcher being on the side. I agree :)

He never discovered dodge. He discovered auto-hide. Interesting video and a charming guy. But the virtualization thing caused some major problems for him. For instance, it wasn't possible to discover menus or window controls because of the top panel.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad