Re: HUD activation key

Le ven. 30 mars 2012 16:41:46 CEST, Conscious User a écrit :

I trust you, but do you really change your mind/get distracted in less
than half of a second? because here, if i keep alt down for more than
that, there is no hud when i release… the tap need to be brief… i really
don't see any problem (except with alt+capslock, as pointed in the other
thread, but i would consider this a bug).

If you know a key combination by heart and use it constantly, the
ENTIRE act of hitting Alt plus another key takes less than half
of a second, regardless if you were distracted or not.

I use tons of shortcuts, i'm a heavy vim and zsh user and used a lot of wm with different shortcuts, and this basically never happens to me, if i'm distract in the middle of the typing of the shortcuts, my finger stays on the key, but to each is own.