Re: Drag and Drop with Unity Launcher

i think this fixes level one of the problem.
level two is that we can't really decide anymore HOW to let the receiving
application open the object i'm dragging "into" it.

this thread contains much of what i'm whining about:
https://lists.launchpad.net/unity-design/msg07341.html

Unity broke that possibility. The main problem is, that what once used to
be a destination window with all it's "areas", "zones" and perhaps even
"fields" during a drag and drop operation is reduced to a simple launcher
button, which doesn't nearly indicate  WHAT it will do upon release.