Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

On 05/11/2012 10:00 AM, cmaglothin wrote:

No. It is not bound to happen, because most religious can go about their business without parading about with their beliefs on their shoulders. Ryan, I am quite sure that ALL of this ruckus about religion stems from you. Though someone else brought up the issue, he did so to point out exactly what I, as well as a few others, were thinking.

This is a place for design ideas and their discussion, all other topics are inappropriate in this context. Not just religion, but the flood of other posts that have contaminated this list since the goings on here have been publicized by blogs. No one in this list signed up to be told any god loves them, nor did we sign up to be notified of Thunderbird plugins.

With all due respect, please stop posting things that are off topic, and this request includes commenting in agreement on every post so that everyone must views your religious signatures.

Cullen M.